sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2008

Time


Desenho de Tiago Vieira.

Time - He's waiting in the wings,
he speaks of senseless things,
his script is you and me, boy.

Time - He flexes like a whore,
falls wanking to the floor,
his trick is you and me, boy...

Time - In Quaaludes and red wine,
demanding Billy Dolls
and other friends of mine...
Take your time.

The sniper in the brain, regurgitating drain,
incestuous and vain, and many other last names.
I look at my watch it say 9:25 and I think "Oh God I'm still alive!"

We should be on by now...
We should be on by now.

You - are not a victim...
You - just scream with boredom!
You - are not evicting time.
David Bowie

Um comentário:

Camila Melo disse...

Já n passo aqui há um tempãooo!!!

mass n poodia deixar de comentar sobre o desenhoo LINDOO!

queem eh Thiagoooo heeeeeein?quero conhecer esse artista!ehhehe


beeijao!